Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Is it Fall ????

Hello everyone - oh I hope you are enjoying this lovely Sunday - it's cool and crisp here in the Bay area, and I love weekends so very much.  

Today I finished up a little charity quilt, except for bindings, which have yet to be put on...

I do love this little cutie, made from some string blocks..


I love these big, wide borders to calm down the activity of the strings...

And here's the back...

I had some leftover crumb blocks, and the back wasn't wide enough - so - poof - like putting vegetables in meatloaf - back is widened, and crumbs are used !!!!

On another long-term project - do you remember this?


I'm quilting along on this still - I think I need to shut myself up with this one weekend and not come out until it is done.............  hold your breath on that one !!!

Happy fall to everyone....

Kate





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...