Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Wow Stuff is Happenin' Round Here !


Greetings - here in the Blue Ridge, it's beginning to feel like Fall.  The leaves are starting to decorate the driveway, and we can see through the trees down to the pond from the front porch.  The hummingbirds have left, so it's surely got to be fall now, right?

I got the most exciting news this week !!!

I've been invited to display my Heritage Linen Quilts in the Birmingham Festival of Quilts next summer !  Oh WOW WOW and WOW...………… I just got the invitation - details are to follow.

It's so much fun to think about taking my pieces to England, having them in one of the Galleries at that huge and wonderful show - and meeting lots of British and International Quilters...  oh goodness this is going to be fantastic !

Well, that's about all the excitement I can put in one post, so I will leave you with a photo of last night's sunset from the porch of my new mountain home.  It was cloudy and there was no sun until the last moments, and then suddenly the sun backlit the mountains and put on a little show of reds and golds...………..


Enjoy all the moments of all the days !!!

Kathleen (aka Kate)

2 comments:

Claire said...

That is totally exciting! And well timed.

Louise said...

Oh wow oh wow!! Congratulations!! This is super wonderful big news! You only have 9 or 10 months to plan your trip, so get crackin' :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...