Pages

Monday, December 30, 2019

IT'S A WEB PAGE , HOORAY !


Happy Year's past and Happy New Year to come !!!


I will be starting the New Year with a REAL WEB PAGE !

(I tried all the 'pretend" and "do it yourself"  web pages...…..  and ended up with a mess of products I was not happy with - proving the old adage "you get what you pay for "  LOL.

So -  DRUMROLL

MY WEB PAGE  

OH HAPPY, HAPPY

My goal was to keep it simple - the important stuff, a few photos.  I'll be adding new content, especially more photos, in the coming months.

And in case you are interested, it was designed and is hosted by Vistaprint.  I pay a small monthly fee, but I can update all the content through a very nice system they have, or I can pay a small fee if I want some more substantial changes.

STOP BY AND VISIT THE WEB PAGE -  I WILL TURN ON THE TEA KETTLE !

Kathleen


1 comment:

Louise said...

It looks super, Kathleen! Very professional! I love the way the photos load as you scroll, appearing "out of the mists." Neat! And I had no idea the Vistaprint did web design. Good to know :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...