Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Chasing a Deadline !

 Hi All,

I am madly chasing a deadline, with no idea if I will make it...  so, i thought i would waste some time here on the blog, lol !

Last winter I made this very small piece...  I like it  a lot, so I have decided to make a biger, more carefully -crafted version.

Then i decided to try to do it by the deadline for QuiltCon - which is Oct. 31.  

Here's the model small piece:


So - digging in my greens again, i started the background;





And now the background is complete !


The orange design is reverse applique, so now the piece is all covered with orange fabric, and I am beginning the hand work.....  wish me luck, this takes a while !



I'll be back when this looks more like something !!!

Kathleen















2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ishita-boss said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...