Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

SUDDENLY JUNE 15

 Wow - all of a sudden it seems like the world just sped up three times faster...  

The last couple of weeks have been exhilarating and exciting.   Let's see...


My show quilts have been busy:


"Pas de Deux II"  hung in the Mountain Quiltfest in Pigeon Forge, TN.


This piece, completed just as everything locked down for COVID in 2019, was just in the local guild, the Western North Carolina Quilt Guild.  It won a lovely 1st Prize in its category.


And a new modern piece, titled "Andromeda" was in the same contest, but obviously in a different division - the Modern Division...  and won an Honorable Mention - hooray !


And now I am busy trying to tidy up - why don't I keep things tidy?  Why do they always turn into a mess and I have to roll my sleeves up and dig in....... oh well,  just go do it.


keep on quilting,


Kathleen






2 comments:

Claire said...

Cheers for the honorable mention! And it can't be June: I still have the winter lining in my coat and we've had only 2-5 days in the 70s.

Spin Palace said...

Thanks for your enthusiasm and energy in writing this blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...