Pages

Friday, June 7, 2024

Donation Quilts

 


The second quarter of this year has been filled with lots of non-quilty things.  But still, some good finishes occurred.  

A box of kid-sized charity quilts went off this past week to Quilts Beyond Borders.  They will most likely be used for refugee populations in the Northwest.  Let's see what was in the box :   


oh i love this little farm quilt.  I have no idea how that cute cow got into my stash, but I love it !!


This one came to me for quilting.  I think it was assembled at a quilting retreat by a friend...  I did not make the blocks, either !  I just quilted and finished it.  Love the pink.


These last two are quilts I assembled from other people's blocks.  Is that like Other People's Money?  Yes, i think it is.   

These went out for donation in April.  I wonder what they are doing now?  That's the fun thing about donation quilts - you never know..

Wow, it's gonna be July soon.  

Stay cool.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...