Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Proclamation

LET the WORD go out unto all the Quilting Lands





that the Quilting Professor has officially taken LEAVE OF HER SENSES...





She has begun a giant hexagon quilt..........

At the moment it's a tiny hexagon quilt:::


Those are 3/8 inch hexies - and it will probably be bed-sized when finished...

OFFICIAL WAGERS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE FOLLOWING:
1. Will she ever finish the giant hexagon quilt?

2. In what decade will it occur?

Stay tuned........... and tuned.....................and tuned.................

Photos are promised as it progresses!

Happy Hexies...

Kate

5 comments:

Kasey said...

Whoohoo! A fellow addict- I mean, fan of insanity. Wait, that doesn't sound much better.
Ok, hooray for hexagons! It's a slow process to insanity at least. I'm working on a hexagon bed quilt that I promised my husband would be finished for our 10th anniversary... that gives me 7.5 years- I think I can, I think I can!!!
Good luck!

Barb said...

funny....I guess you just can't stop yourself...

Marjorie said...

I'll put my wager on August 14, 2014.

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you. And - better you than me.
cindy

Marcia W. said...

I'm making larger hexies and it takes forever to sew them together. My guess - 5 years. The itch to do something else is going to bite you. You may decide to quit and go with something small. In that case, 1 year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...