Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

First You Open the Box

OK - I bit the bullet...  and bought a 'grown-up' camera - one that does not do everything automatically.  I want to be able to take better photos of my quilts - so I'm gonna buy some lights and a tripod and try to learn to do this correctly.

Now, I don't really enjoy learning a lot of new technical stuff... my life is just too full, and there is so little time left for quilting after work...  so, for the moment, I have only opened the box... 


and then, after opening the box, I ran off to the quilting machine and worked on this little charity top for Wrap-A-Smile.  Isn't it cute?  It has cows and ballerinas in it.   Someone else made the top, and sent to me for quilting... too fun.  It's in the washer right now being denuded of white kitty hair... Mystic can stand across the room from a quilt, and his hair jumps off him and the air current sucks it right across the room to a waiting quilt!! 



Maybe I should start reading the camera manual....

or I could sew some four-patches!!

Kate






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...