Hi - it's a Speed Round Blog Post... sort of like those speed chess players...
Are you ready? Here we go....
1. Miss Bit got a hoody, pink of course... she's a girlie girl, and yes, she likes it!
2. I decided to machine quilt the Great Hexagon Quilt. Just wasn't going to ever get done by hand. Here it is all pinned.
3. Charity quilts all finished up and ready for donation - for the Wrap-A-Smile Foundation. I am hooked on striped bindings, as you see here.
4. Since Wrap-A Smile is connected with Rotary, a Rotarian DONATED this roll of batting for me!!!! Yippee (please select out the rest of that mess)...
5. Starting a new linen piece with this Madeira pillowcase.
Well, that's the current "state of things" in my quilting world.... I need to put the "finish" on some things!!!!