Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Panel Memories

Last week was our Guild's Sale - lots of fabric, notions, etc., at rock-bottom prices, all donated by members... I usually clean up, but this year decided to be a bit more moderate.

I like to buy panels, cause they make up into little charity quilts very quickly, and they look great... 

So - I bought about 30 panels,, all for $20 ...  want to take a walk through some memories?  You will remember many of these - yes, some are dated, but little ones don't usually care , and some will go overseas, where they may not be dated at all - I'll bet dusty pink and blue never had the same rise and fall in Peru as it did in the US !!!!

Here goes.......












I'm gonna have fun making these into some cute, cute charity kids quilts!!!!!  This is great raw material...

Happy Saturday everybody.
Kate

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Oh! I used that cow panel for a center for one of my first quilts. I added machine appliqued animal blocks (that turned out horrible) and quilted giant sunflowers (which turned out great). In an era of mauve & blue, it was the first time I'd made a quilt in primary colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...