Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

New Mojo Discovery !

I FOUND MY WHACK !!

AND THERE WAS SOME MOJO IN THERE, TOO !!!

And then I found this cartoon ..................



Somehow it just touched my funny bone, so, here it is !!!

After I found my mojo, I finished up the four center blocks for the quilt "Sarah's Revival", design by Sue Garman.  See the center blocks?  


Now I have a fabulous wall full of great blocks - -
 I still have a few more to make - fine with me, these are soooo much fun.

Speaking of fun - Kitty Mystic decided that the ladder, which we brought in to do a small repair, needed to be a part of his play gym....   the photos speak for themselves !!



Fun, being on the next to the top step !


Hmmm, let's see !


Eureka !   (not my best angle)

Nap Time ?   Seriously ?  

Doesn't everyone have a ladder, and the leaf from their dining table, connected to the cat tree , in the middle of the den ????    Hey, if your kid ever made a fort from the furniture, then don't shake your head !!!! 

Havin fun in California - and a holiday weekend ahead ... yippee !!!!!

Kate

1 comment:

Elaine Adair said...

Funny "cat" photo
Happy to find your MOJO
Handsome cat
Georgeous quilt back on track!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...