Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Well Just Knock Me Over With a Feather !

YIPPEE !!!

Happy Dance!!!

I am tickled pink

I am soooo amazed..............................................


My quilt "Elizabeth's Legacy" won a prize at the Pennsylvania Quilt Extravaganza - which is open to the public right now. 

I know you guys have seen it before, but in case anyone is coming to my blog for the first time, here it is , one more time:  




I got a message this morning that I got a "Best Machine Quilting" prize... I can't , can't can't believe it.   

AND I GET A CHECK !!

Wowee...................  this is a first  -   and a fabulous.

OH BABY, I wish I could see it......................

If anyone reading this is going, please send me a photo !!!! 

OH BABY, I can't wait to open that box and see that ribbon!  (I'm told the check comes separately).

Oh I am just so pumped.

Kate

5 comments:

Marlene said...

CONGRATULATIONS. A well deserved win. Sooo.. excited for you.

Karen said...

So happy for you! The quilt is so well deserving. Yay for you.

Empty Closet Quilting said...

You SHOULD be pumped! Well done!

Elaine Adair said...

You deserve it!!! You put a lot of thought and effort and heart into that project!!! Good job! ... and a check to boot!

Michele said...

Yowza! That is fantastic news. Congratulations. I'm sure you are floating on the clouds.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...