Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

So Exciting !

Oh my friends, I am so excited !!!

My quilt titled "Sonoma Sunday" got juried into the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival !!! 

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE






Sonoma Sunday

I think the linen was from the 1930s era - it's beautiful embroidery... and I had such fun beading all the little grapes !


 And then I lost my mind completely and decided to hand-embroider over all the stitching in the feathers, and bead in the center... 

So now I have to get busy and get a hanging sleeve on this piece !!!  Why do I always wait to put off the hanging sleeve - good grief.................

Kate






2 comments:

Alla said...

It's absolutely unique ! Where do you buying these beautiful vintage embroidery?

Karen said...

So happy for you. My linen is still waiting for me......sigh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...