Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Progress, Progress, Progress

Good Friday night to everyone...............

I have not been an active blogger lately - one reason is because I have been busy at work.   But, truth be told...............

I just have so many BIG projects, and they are moving VERY SLOWLY................

But they ARE moving..............................

So, here's some PROGRESS TO REPORT.... (doing the happy dance)


One more row to add on the bottom.........................

Of that row, four are appliqued - I have two more to go..............

I'll show you again when I get the bottom row on..................

AND THEN I'LL THINK ABOUT THE BORDERS - -

Don't you love this pattern?  It's by Sue Garman, called "Sarah's Revival"...and it's soo much fun to applique................

stay tuned for MORE PROGRESS.


Kathleen

1 comment:

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...