Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Things Finished....

Hi all - just a quick post - life seems to be going by awfully fast lately !

I finished up my Hands2Help quilts with these two "masculine"  cuties...


then completed a blue/yellow heartstrings, also for charity


And to I went to my first-ever quilting retreat !  Sewed my brains out for three days - what great fun !

Pretty soon, I'll have some more photos from work accomplished at the retreat - just you wait and see!

Now it's unpack, do laundry, and rest up a little before work tomorrow - ugh !

Kate

5 comments:

Barb H said...

I've only gone to a few quilting retreats, so far, and I love them! So glad you made the time to go, and that you had a good time. Quilting mixed with side-splitting laughter and fabulous food--it's the best!

Lixie said...

What beautiful quilts! It is lovely to see what everyone has made! I have not been on a quilting retreat yet but would love to do so when the chance comes along.

Carol E. said...

Oh, you made more! How wonderful.

Sarah Craig said...

These two are beautiful, too, Kate!! Which charity are you sending them to?

Scrappy quilter said...

Very nice quilts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...