Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

Photos and More Photos

I'm not sure why, but all I have wanted to do recently is work on charity quilts - my own projects are sitting patiently -   while I have a blast with these kid-size masterpieces... 







 Many of these were pieced by friends in an online quilt guild, and sent to me for quilting. A few are tops I made myself.  All will go to Quilts Beyond Borders, to go snuggle some child somewhere who needs a quilty hug........... they will be ready ! 

Kate

2 comments:

Karen said...

These are gorgeous, you go girl!!! Merry Christmas.

Jean said...

Thank you for sharing. You are encourage me. I've been making quilts without batting for teams from our church to take to Haiti and now were are going to be making pillowcases dresses and shorts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...