Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2018

It's Spring !!

Hi -

It's Spring in California - everything in my yard is beginning to blossom, bud, or bloom - even though some of the days are still cool, you can feel the summer coming.

In higher education, that means SPRING BREAK !!  and yes, I have holiday next week - much needed.

I'm beginning my holiday by mailing off these two quilts, both scrappy and made from leftover bits and pieces that long ago went into other quilts.

\
 
These are my quilts for the Hands2Help program, online.  I make two quilts each spring and send them to a charity chosen from the H2H website.  You can read about it here 
 
 
 
You can still be involved if you want - it's not too late at all - just sign up, make a quilt, and send it when it is finished -
 
an there are PRIZES, TOO !!!
 
 
Happy St. Patricks Day
 
 
Kate
 
 
 

4 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Both are wonderful quilts for your chosen charities!! The scrappier, the better, in my book. :o))

Carol E. said...

So which charity or charities did the quilts go to? Next year I'm going to make mine early!

Sarah Craig said...

These are so beautiful, Kathleen! Which charity did you send them to?

BunkHouseQuilts said...

Nice, You are like me, I got mine done early while my spring weather was still cold and wintry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...