Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

What's 'A Matter ME????

 WELL, Hell's Bells.................I last posted in OCTOBER??????????


A couple of days ago, I suddenly realized I felt BETTER.  

Not totally sure HOW BETTER..... but BETTER.

Life is just looking a bit, well,  UP.

Two shots in the arm,  and a bit more stability in the world.   Fingers crossed it keeps getting better.

So -  poor neglected blog - - I'm BACK...

Am working on so many things - but shall just pick one quick easy one to begin with...

CHARITY QUILTS:  The first one is just a flimsy.  It is a kit from Connecting Threads I bought some years ago -  came out sort of modern and city-like, didn't it?  



And the second one, also a kit from Connecting Threads, is all quilted and bound.  I like this pattern, don't you?  



These are both for the Hands2Help quilt collection.  I hope someone loves them.

OK, that's all for now, but hopefully it won't be months and more before I post again.  There are lots of amazing things to share with you.

take care,

Kathleen




2 comments:

Louise said...

I'm so glad you're on the up and up! Amazing how much hope is contained in one of those vaccine vials :)

Nann said...

Welcome back! Both quilts look great. Lots of comparisons to our moods right now and a year ago. Hope, for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...