Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Quilting My Brains Out

I'm quilting, quilting today...

First up, to continue quilting this gorgeous top - made by a fellow quilter, who sent it to me for quilting and donating... beautiful colors!!

 finished !!!!  9:00 a.m.  Ready for trimming and binding now...
 And next, back to this quilt... the one I went made on...  I can see the end from here, but it's still a good ways to go...
 And a break to square up this lovely, made by a quilting program in the local ladies prison...  these ladies have not quite yet learned to make a square quilt - so getting it trimmed up was a bit of a challenge... but it's done, and ready for binding!
it's now just noon, and I've already gotten a lot done.  Lots more fun stuff to work on this afternoon!!

Happy quilting to all...  

Kate

1 comment:

Pattilou said...

Love that string quilt and your quilting added to it. I always love to see the added dimension the quilting brings to an already colorful quilt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...