Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Sewin' Saturday

oh my but I love Saturdays....  now that DH is retired, he does all the errands like shopping, etc., so I just have Saturday to do what I want - which is usually to sew..

I hope by tomorrow I will be posting a finish on my linen quilt -  a little bit of last handwork to do on that during the rest of the LSU game...

But mostly today is charity quilts - these are just so darned fun...

Someone else donated this top to the Sunshine Online Quilt Guild - I quilted and bound... so cute!

 This little crumb quilt seems to fascinate Mystic - he thinks there must surely be a mouse under there.....  Going!
 Going.....................
 Gone !!!!
 This twin string quilt is bright, bright - wowee, I'm not sure if I love this or really can't stand it...  but its quilted and bound now, and it's really really snuggly... so off it goes - not sure where this one will go, sine it's a bit too large for the Wrap A Smile initiative...  I think I'll just put it aside until I have three or four this size, and then find just the right place for them.
 


I hope you're having a great Saturday !!!  Let me close up this computer and go put some beads on my little show quilt - got to think of a name for it, too...  ugh, names just don't come to me very easily..................

Happy Quilting,
Kate

1 comment:

Katie @SwimBikeQuilt said...

thanks for linking up to 100 Quilts for Kids--love the cheery quilts you have here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...