Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Deadline Ahead !!!

Hello everyone... 

I just popped in to show you my new linen project... this is a damask napkin... has some lovely painted pastel flowers on it, so I am trying to highlight those...








Interesting, this is the stage of every project where I decide I don't like it and I should quit working on it.  Washing out the blue marker will help immensely.............  So -  there's a quilt show coming up with an October 1 submission deadline... Do you think I can finish this by October 1 ?   yikes, I don't know... but let's see... 

gotta go .... gotta sew............. bind.... wash out blue...  bead.... photo.... entry form........

yikes, that was not helpful to think of it that way!

Happy quilting...

Kate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...