Now, you may ask... "What is a Fabric Processor?"
Well - a Fabric Processor does the following:
1. Assists with fabric shopping and transport;
2. Picks up boxes from the post office, mails squishies and other boxes away;
3. Washes new fabric, and folds it neatly;
4. Cuts scraps into pre-set sizes - for me it's 8.5, 5, and 2.5 inch squares.
Wait - - it does more:
5. Enthusiastically "oohs" and "aahs" about finished quilts;
6. Transports large boxes and bags of charity quilts;
7. Helps assemble hanging frames for quilts;
......... and best of all.....
IT IRONS - ESPECIALLY CHAIN-PIECED SQUARES...
Yep - I HAVE ONE....
Where did you get it?? you may ask...
Did you buy it online??
Did you find it at Joann's??
Did the creative folks at Martelli make it?
awwww, shucks, I FOUND IT IN MY BED !!!!
yep, it's DH....
here are some photos of his most recent work: cutting scraps into squares
loading up the car for me to go to quilting retreat !
Resting !!! With Cat, of course !
I think i'll keep him !!