Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Apres

After -  we didn't even eat turkey today, and I still think the tryptophan mellowed me out............

Kitty Bit is having her Thanksgiving Day nap, too.  She does wish her human holder would put his feet up and make a proper lap for her to sleep on - good grief....
 
A bit of quilting got done today, too, as this top was pin-basted


 
I hope it is finished in time to be a Christmas present  for my niece, Kelly!
 
And, last week, a BIG box of quilts from me and some friends went to the "Quilts Beyond Borders" organization... they will go to the Bennett Freeze Navajo...  a deeply poverty-stricken group of individuals in Arizona. 
 
 
:So now I have three more days that are all mine..........  before going back to work on Monday - wonder how much I can get done before then?  

ready, set, go ....

Kate


 


1 comment:

Carol E. said...

The Christmas quilt is beautiful. Go for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...