Pages

Monday, September 7, 2020

Something Different is Happening !!!!

 

Well, hooray -  

I was so very bored with the same every day, every day every day - all running together !

So this morning I got an email from a Silversmith.  Doesn't that sound fascinating?   What an amazing thing it would be to melt and pour silver..........  better yet, she makes THIMBLES !!!

Here is a picture of one of her glorious thimbles.  Isn't it wonderful?



So, like everyone else, she is trying to help tell quilters about her product at a time when all the quilt shows are closed.............

She has asked if I will write about her thimbles on my blog, and she is going to gift me a thimble !

(so, there's the disclaimer, but, hey, I'm pretty honest - if it turns out I don't like the thimble, I'll just give it back to her and be honest about it).  I'm not one of those people who writes a review for a Motel6 and complains because there are no Chocolates on the Pillow).  

So - stay tuned - first step is that she will be sending me a "sizer" so we are sure to get the right size.  I'll let you know when that arrives.

Oh - for some serious eye candy - go to her blog:  ThimblesForYou.com

and stay safe, friends.


Kathleen





3 comments:

Beth H said...

Sounds intriguing. I am eager to see more. Sizing! that sounds intense. No "close is good enough"?
That thimble is beautiful!

Louise said...

Wow! What a beautiful piece! It would make a gorgeous gift for a hand-stitcher.

Obohesan said...

HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying theUPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the. way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr oboh.Email obohesan@gmail.com this great herbal doctor via WhatsApp+2348089281017 HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE{1}HIV/AIDS
{2}DIABETES
{3}EPILEPSY
{4} BLOOD CANCER
{5} HPV
{6} ALS
{7} HEPATITIS
{8}LOVE SPELL
{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA..
or via whatsapp +2348089281017

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...