Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

I GOT THIMBLES AND MORE THIMBLES !!!

 Hi everyone.  My thimble event continues.  I'm enjoying it so much I am dragging it out just a little bit.

Just so you have the info,  it's Jan Larson who makes the thimbles.  Her company is called ThimblesForYou.com.  She lives in Iowa.  

So - you'll remember from my last post that I measured my finger on her nifty measuring tool.

WELL, of course, MY FINGER falls in between two of the holes.  

So, I took the picture she asked for, and sent the numbers and the photo to her.  

She said "I will send you several thimbles.


Oh, excitement - a few days went by, and then this tiny box arrived:


Oh there can't be many thimbles in there - maybe three or four........  I was a little disappointed since I wanted to play in all the thimbles.

So I opened it:  WOWSERS



Look at them in there !   All nestled up....

Two jumped out right away:




oh isn't that so gorgeous with that gemstone - I told her I didn't think I wanted a gemstone, but hey, it's too lovely........... maybe I will change my mind............

and this lovely classic silver design:


OK, enough peeping, let's get them all out and get serious about figuring out which ones fit and which one I like the best !!!!  (I only get to keep one)...

And I better stitch something with it, too !

hmmm, let's see if i have any fabric anywhere to stitch with...

Kathleen


2 comments:

Beth H said...

I bet the box was heavy...
Beautiful!
I know this is not subject to a vote but...
Have fun choosing and testing sizes!

Louise said...

Wowsers is right! What a beautiful selection of sparkling silver. Such a treat :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...