Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Good Grief!

I am Shaking My Head...



It's late, and I stayed up late, and ended up sewing and reading blogs (surprise, surprise) when I heard my kitty growling and hissing at the glass doors ... I suspected a neighbor's cat might have wondered by and stopped to look in... But then I saw this face outside on the porch :




Well - my visitor was huge - and was standing up to be more threatening to my kitty... thankfully lots of glass separated the two...


Now to the "good grief" part... that picture above isn't really the same raccoon - instead, its a photo I took off the web - I searched for "raccoon pictures"... unbelievably that led me to a British news story from 2009 about a man who tried to rape a racoon - and the racoon bit the man's male part completely off!


............................ I really didn't want to read that story, or think about that poor man - or that even poorer racoon!... I just wanted a simple picture..


...........................................good grief........................

If I go to sleep now, I wonder what kind of weird dreams I will have??

Better go sew some more as an antidote..

Kate (in the wee small hours of the morning)

4 comments:

Jan Maree said...

Sorry just read your post and haven't stopped laughing - just seen the movie "Little Fockers" (my husband's choice!) and what you described (not the bit about your cat) is a scene that would have fitted in perfectly in a movie like that. hope the sewing helped! Cheers!

Pokey said...

UNbelievable! Oh, we need some stain remover for the brain...sheesh!
:-}pokey

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Oh, MY!

Marla said...

Any weird dude who tries to rape a racoon deserves what he got! Good grief anyway (chuckle)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...