Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I NEED to Give This Away!!! Where Did it Come From, Anyway??


Will someone take this??? It's a panel of Christmas stocking... I believe there are three or four stocking on this piece of fabric.   I don't know how I got it, where it came from - perhaps Santa snuck into my sewing room and left it there on Christmas Eve!!!

Let me assure you the stocking has a toe - it's just on the other side of the fold!!!



Someone want it?  Just leave a comment below - be sure you are not "Anonymous" - and I'll pick random in a few days...  and pop this in the mail to you...

Kate

2 comments:

Michele T said...

I would love it!!! Thanks!

Carol E. said...

I am hoping to do a Christmas stocking project with the women at my church (next Dec).. maybe donating stuff to a nursing home or school or day care or some such.. I would love to get some "free" stockings to add to the pile. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...