Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Surprises !!

Hello and Happy Veterans Day Weekend to Everyone...

Well, sometimes life bring you surprises - but first, a little quilting....I am sending this little block to Victoria at Bumblebeans.  She sent out some Santa fabric to some friends, and we all made blocks - and this one is what i am sending her back for her Christmas fabric.    It was fun, fun, and she has a bunch of great blocks to go with it...
 And I started this wholecloth quilt , made from a vintage linen napkin.  Stay tuned for progress photos as this develops!
So - now for the 'GOOD STUFF'...

My kitty family saga goes on...  just when we were reconciled to accepting the loss of our adopted kitten, Gabriel, and having only one cat - one cat who was a little bit lonely...

Well - then we got a call from the Maine Coon Adoption place, and she said "I don't know if you are ready for another kitten, but we have a wonderful little boy that we think would be a perfect buddy for Gloucester."  
AND THEN....

What's in there??? I know there's something fabulous in there???

isn't he a beautiful boy?  His name will be MYSTIC

I GOT HIM.  I won't let him get away !!

So - we have spent the past two days adjusting - Gloucester got put in TIME OUT about fifteen times for being just too assertive, but finally today she calmed down a bit...

OH HAPPY TIMES!!

Kate






3 comments:

Sharon Stroud said...

Congratulations! And I love the "time out" for kitties!

I found a blog you might want to check out: www.thevignettehexagonquilt.blogspot.com

It looks right up your alley! And maybe you'd like to join!

The Quilting Elf said...

I'm so happy for your "expanded family", especially that Gloucester has a friend and Mystic has a great home!

Kathy T. in Tampa

merrily row said...

Mystic must be a very blessed kitty. Gloucester certainly seems happy. Hope you have lots kitty adventures this holiday season.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...