Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

DECEMBER STATUS REPORT !

wow - it can't possibly be December 1.... although I love the month of December, it seems like it should still be October...

So - it's time for a photo update of the Great Hexagon quilt - - drum roll ...................................................................................


 My Dec. 1 goal was to get the right corner completed - as you can see, I didn't quite meet that goal... those corners are just frightfully slow...  I'm estimating four more months and the top will be done..  so let's see... that means:  TOP COMPLETION GOAL:  APRIL 1.   I'm so damn sick of this thing, I'll finish it or throw a hissy fit.  Why I'm sure I'll be done by then...  :)

Meanwhile, the new kittens are growing like weeds...  which is good because as you see below, Gloucester is hard at work with quality control on a quilt that will be a Christmas present...  I'm still sewing binding down, and she decided to give it the softness test... I think it passed...

 Meanwhile Mystic spends a lot of time doing what he does best - just looking beautiful...  he is very fond of having his photo taken... 

Happy December everybody!!!

Kate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...