Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Fabric Wrangler

Fabric Wrangler????  you ask???? what is that????

Well - that's my DH...

for about a year, he's been "wrangling" my fabric.

He washes and folds new fabric.

He cuts scraps (oh my how fabulous !!!!  )

He ironed chain pieced stuff, like four-patches..........

WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

so today the first quilt made entirely from his work came to completion.  And he attached his feet on the bottom of it, ad you see below. 


 
All those 2.5 inch squares came from bins of scraps, strips from quilt backs, etc.  He cut and cut, and I now have bins and bins of squares, 2.5, 5, and 8.5 inch...  this is just the tip of the iceberg !
 
He played "I Spy" with it - oh, I remember that one, and that one, and oh, lots of that one....
 
 
AND THEN HE TOLD ME HE WAS TIRED OF FABRIC WRANGLING !!!
 
 
boooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo
 
I already miss my wrangler !!!
 
 
Kate
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Carol E. said...

You were way too spoiled for a while there. Now you're just like the rest of us, having to do our own tedious cutting and ironing.

Michele said...

Well I'm sure you loved it while it lasted and maybe he'll be willing to take on the job again at some point after he's had a break.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...