Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Heart this book!!!


Oh my, oh my, oh me, oh my.....


I think this book is going to change my life........at least my quilting life! (please forgive the flash reflection in the photo)

I have been thinking for a while that it was time to move into more art quilting, but i was absolutely frozen as to what direction to go and how to move forward - it just felt like i needed to jump off into some water and try to swim - but i didn't know how..
Well - i found this WONDERFUL book! It's called "quilted symphony", by an Australian quilter named Gloria Loughman...
OK - I am going to do EVERYTHING in this book, and I just know the things I create will be wonderful and fabulous... and I will enjoy every moment of the process... THANKS, Gloria , for this great book!
Kate

2 comments:

quiltmom anna said...

Kate,
You know that she has other books as well- one has landscapes in its title and I remember seeing it a few years ago. It is a lovely book- if you ever have the opportunity to see her speak, I encourage to go. She is so friendly and shares her quilting journey. Our guild brought her in a few years ago and it was a couple of hours well spent.
Regards,
Anna

Lisa said...

I love this book! I bought it a couple of weeks ago and made a little quiltie using her techniques!http://www.flickr.com/photos/upstatelisa/4635643054/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...