Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

I'm ALL blocked up !! LOL


OK, rest assured - it's not about THAT !!!! 

Everywhere I look in my sewing room, there is a pile of blocks...

Blocks I am making...
Blocks I have been gifted...
Blocks I won in Block Lotto....

I am trying to reduce the clutter...  and I simply REFUSE to put them in a box or bin - cause that's the kiss of death - they will stay in the bin for EVER.... 

So - I am sewin up a storm making tops out of these blocks...  Here's the first one.  Mystic threw himself down one second after I put this on the floor.  It is made from a group of blocks that were supposed to be finished during Lent - well, is it EASTER yet?   Better late than never...


 This little top comes from 9 lotto blocks I won from the Sunshine Online Guild...  this is a real fun setting for blocks...  borrowed from a guild member.  I'll probably make several more since there are still piles of blocks in there..............
And then I quilted up this little scrappy Falling Charms - top sewn by another build member - Mystic likes yellow, it seems.   (and yes, all my charity quilts have a quick stop in the washing machine before being put in the box...)   I swear it just lands on the floor and he is on it in a second.


I really love doing these little charity quilts for Sunshine - it's so fun to finish up a top in a reasonable amount of time - I have several full-size quilts in progress, but I enjoy these little guys most of all , I think !

Happy Quilting, everybody !

Kate

























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...