Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

A Little of This, A Little of That..............



What would you do if THIS man showed up on your front step?  

 
Strange as it looks, that's my DH, just returned from a "Holi" party.  Holi is an Indian spring festival where the participants eat, drink, and put powdered color on each other to celebrate spring.   I was celebrating color in my sewing room , and let him go off along to the Holi party, which was down the street. 
 
 
I have been working on a few things, but really nothing earth-shattering to show you, so I will share some cute little charity quilts that I have finished up recently.  I didn't make them all - they come from friends.... for whom I did some quilting and binding... but they are fun...
 
ALPHABETS



CRUMB BLOCKS



ROOSTERS !







1 comment:

Lane said...

My daughter would have loved to go to the holi party. Great baby quilts! Lane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...