Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Oh My What Came in the Mail !

Hello hello everyone - 

Somehow every day goes by and I just feel busier and busier... 

But this week I got a great box , and just want to share.............



Did I tell you that I am hosting a quilting retreat in Lake Tahoe ???

now, I ask, am I nuts or what   ???   yes, nuts, completely.

I found a wonderful place in Lake Tahoe called the "SewHeavenly Retreat" house that can be rented for quilting retreats - Google it, its fabulous - will accommodate TEN quilters!

So, I wrote my quilty online friends, and a few months later, the lease was signed, and eight people are going to connect in Tahoe in August to work on charity quilts for the Sunshine Online Guild...........

Let's see - four days with eight quilters, most of whom I have never met.....YIKES! 

But I know it will be fine - no, not fine, fabulous... and I can't wait.

So this week, one of the members of the Guild sent this box of goodies for us to sew on, since she can not attend...



 
 
 
ooh, ooh, aren't they wonderful ????  It's going to be SOOOO much fun, I can't wait...
 
Kate
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...