Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

HELLO FROM THE ALDEN LANE NURSERY QUILT SHOW!

What could be better than beautiful old oak trees, spectacular flowers, and nearly 250 quilts???

I do wish I could tell you the name of every quilter, but of course I can't... so will just say ...

ENJOY THE QUILTS!!!!





























aND, THAT LITTLE ONE IN THE NEXT PHOTO IS MINE!!! My first quilt in a show... and here it is closeup - I have put the program up on the bulletin board in my quilting room - I want some more to go with it!!!



Happy Quilting, everyone!


Kate
















4 comments:

Sharon Stroud said...

Way to go, Kathleen! That has to be one of the most exciting quilting venues to be a part of. Please post a more close-up photo of your quilt when you can--it looks fabulous!

And what is it with all this tidying up? I feel the same way. Every horizontal surface is covered. I'm blaming it on.... Okay, it's me!

Missing you lots,
Sharon

Kathleen said...

Hey Sharon - I miss your classes!!!! Still finishing up a couple of things started in them!!

I added a closeup of my quilt - thanks for the suggestion.

Take care, enjoy the fall leaves.
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

The duck quilt you made is adorable! I love all the colored triangles in the water, and the duck that dives!

-Holly

Bonnie said...

Those ducks take the crackers! Aren't they too, too cute. Nice job with the "water". Fun quilt. thanks for sharing. And, wozies! What a great venue for a quilt show.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...