Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

July - July??? It Can't be July......

WOWEE - July 1st....and time for another photo of the Enormous Hexagon Quilt...  I worked so hard on this the past month - and made progress...........  BUT THERE's so much more to do --- eek!  Mostly I worked on the third section of the big border - on the right - and the triangular fill for the corner.  Will I ever finish this??? oh my I do not know...somehow I must.  I have told DH to harrass me if I stop working on it.

Meanwhile, I feel SOO sorry for everyone out there who is sweltering, or especially those who have no power in this horrendous heat...  Meanwhile, here in the San Francisco Bay area   - it's a typical summer day:::  65 chilly degrees...
We got home from our beach trip this morning at 2 a.m., dead tired from the cross-country travel.  Today is just a rest and repair day - some unpacking, some laundry, and ......... some MORE hexagons!!!! 

Happy July to all...

Kate

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice socks, where did you get socks with toes in them? Too cute for words. Here in northern Ontario, we missed all the crazy weather. It wasn't till I turned on the TV that I realized what was going on around us.
But we are in the high 70s and expecting high 80s this coming week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...