Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wee the People, on the Fourth of July

Think I Can't Spell??????

 OK, this post is not about THAT "We the People" - - even though it is the flag-wavin, parade-watching Fourth of July !!

It's about THESE WEE PEOPLE .  Don't they look like a Happy celebratory group?? I got this fabric for $1 per yard at our guild's silent auction a year ago, and have been eager to do something with it cause it's so cute..









So, today I have cut a bunch of it into 4 1/2 inch squares, and am putting some colorful borders around it to make squares... and best of all , i am using fabric out of my scrap-user's system (a la Bonnie Hunter) that was already pre-cut for the size I need:


So - you see :  WEE THE PEOPLE.

Given how much fun I am having making these, perhaps it should be WHEE, THE PEOPLE!

or, in Paris - OUI, LES PEOPLE !!

ok, i will stop this now.

Kate

1 comment:

Anne said...

I love your wee people!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...