Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Very Bestest Quilty Weekend

Happy Sunday everyone...  I am having (IT AINT OVER YET) the most fabulous quilty weekend... I'll let the photos and captions tell my story: 

This horrible ironing board cover is GONE GONE GONE !!

I made a bunch of these blocks from a piece of free novelty fabric - no, don't know what they will be when they grow up yet!

Pinned and ready to quilt - a little charity quilt  - someone else made the top.

I TOLD YOU I MADE A BUNCH OF THESE!!! :)

OK, my serious quilting - three borders done.  One more to go.

Gorgeous little templates for 4 inch LeMoyne Stars -...ooh, ooh.

Bound, washed, dried - ready for a sleeve.. tonight's Olympics!

The 'needs'  stack - it never gets any shorter... MAGIC!

Finished cutting up a bunch of fabric for a Guild Charity Quilt initiative - now I can give this back - does that count as stash reduction!!



I STILL HAVE TEN MORE HOURS OF WEEKEND LEFT!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Happy Quilting to everyone,

Kate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...