Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

GEE I NEED TO FOCUS

Hi everyone -
 
I read about these quilters who work on one quilt at a time - HEY THAT"S AN IDEA - do one quilt at a time !!!  WOW... 

NOT...

Here's my quilty whirlwind:  First, some cuteness:  Gloucester, 13 weeks old - she likes to watch
UTube videos of - you guessed it - KITTENS!

 This one is getting  machine quilted on my DSM - just started the ditch-work.. Bonnie Hunter's "Orca Bay"..
 This one needs binding sewn down on three more sides... another Bonnie Hunter, "Roll Roll Cotton Bowl"...
 endless hexagons are still part of my life.............
 and a bit of applique in progress for my friend Victoria;
 this is being pinned -  and seems to be held down by a bag of sugar
 remember this one????  it's just stuck..........
 no comment - all that stuff on the floor needs ironing
 and more awesome sweetness -  Gabriel and Gloucester napping together.............
......i am sure there are several other projects around here that are in progress, but I will spare you a photo of laundry ... 

Kate

2 comments:

Pattilou said...

Your post made my day! Thanks for sharing! I have many projects in the same finish or unfinish! Enjoy the weekend.

The Quilting Elf said...

I loved the "in process" pictures - why work on one all by itself?! And that last nap-time pic is just too precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...