Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Scrappy Happy Fun

Oh I am having fun, fun... working on some really fun projects: Easy 'pedal to the medal' sewing... 

I have drawers of crumb blocks... so I am putting 2 1/2 borders around them and making these cool four-patch blocks from them - aren't these great - they seem sort of abstract and modern, not at all just like leftovers!!  fun, fun...I love seeing these little bits, that could have been thrown away, become a lovely fun quilt.


 and I am working on my friend Victoria's Santa block...  next step is to put Santa on the rooftop...

 I am quilting on this little utility quilt, made from leftover strip sets that I have other drawers full...  good grief...  scrap city!
My Little tiny Bit of a kitty got sick and is at the emergency vet tonight - miss her tons!!  We thought she had an obstruction and might need surgery - I was so afraid the xray would show a PIN or  NEEDLE or something quilty...  but it just showed that she was horribly constipated and filled with gas...  she is getting a little enema and fluids and a tranquilizer...  who knew constipation could be so expensive...  but when they are tiny you can't wait , you have to treat them immediately... oh well, it's just fabric i could have purchased!

Goodnight everyone!  The weekend is coming - yippee!!

Kate

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh gosh, there is nothing more painful than knowing the little creature is sick and cannot tell what it is...I put olive oil in my pups food at least once a week to keep things flowing. glad it is better even though the wallet is lighter.
Love your use of scraps...

SubeeSews said...

My kitty Bess ate 2 quilting needles with thread attached. SHe had to have surgery. I never leave any needles or thread out now.
What type of clippers did you buy to shave your kitty? The groomer charges $30 per shave.
XOXOXO Subee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...