Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Weekend, Wonderful Weekend

Oh I love the weekend...  Friday night's wonderful promise, a long Saturday at home, the Sunday morning newspaper ritual, even the sunday night preparations for the coming work week...

There was some serious napping going on.    Gloucester, the Little Bit, is getting big  :(   .Growing like a week.











and there there was some chewing on the Big One's ear with the tiny Kitten teeth - ouch!!!!


I did some quilting - first a few Lotto blocks that were mailed off to Tammy in Texas... I love these colors - so crisp and bright...
And, here is my November 1 picture of the Enormous F'ing Hexagon Quilt - sorry...

I had set a goal of finishing the top left corner by Nov. 1 - as you can see, I am nowhere close to having the left corner finished...  now I can see its three months or even maybe four before this whole thing will be done...




AND - I HAVE ANOTHER FINISH TO SHARE TOMORROW - IT IS ON THE DRYING RACK RIGHT NOW, SO CAN'T SHOW IT... I'm excited about finishing this, as you can see by the size of my print!!!

Happy Saturday night to everyone ... and just wait, a great Sunday is here for tomorrow!


Kate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...