Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

RETREAT !!!!

FOUR DAYS !!!!  OFF WORK FOR FOUR DAYS... YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have FOUR DAYS .... DH had some dental surgery, so I took two days off to take care of him, but once we got home from the early morning surgery, he is mostly sleeping - - so it's TIME TO QUILT...

I'm trying a new technique - basket o'ironing... i sew until I have a basketful to press, then press, then sew again... since I am doing some chain -piecing, it works pretty well... photos of results tomorrow...

 had some fun quilting on this little Sunbonnet Sue panel - very bright colors - a charity quilt someone else put together, I am just quilting - more photos tomorrow...

 I discovered what the kittens do while I am at work...

 oh oh - let me show you what I found on ebay:   a lovely pillow cover in redwork...and for a reasonable price.  I knew I just had to have it when I saw that it was about a quilting bee:::






OK, not so much of import to report at the end of day one - but just you wait til tomorrow...  I have a lot to show you... several finishes coming up soon - hooray!

Kate





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...