Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Quilt for the Tall Man and His Short Wife

Well, a red letter day - the main body of the "Pineapple Crazy" quilt was finished today (pattern by Bonnie Hunter in her most recent book)...

so, I laid the two halves out on the floor to get ready for the final seam ....

CUE THE DRUM ROLL..

AND............... TA DA !!!


Now, before you think that I made a mistake and sewed that last row on the wrong half of the quilt (something I would never, never do)... wouldn't this just be the perfect quilt for a Tall Man and His Short Wife????   tee hee...

The quilt inspector was off duty, which explains how this could have happened in the first place. 
















A little rip and a little sew, and the body is now more appropriately shaped...

Now - can you believe that DH has removed ALL the paper on this paper pieced quilt??? Yes, indeed he has... just a little bit more to go, as he has been working on it all along.  

 And I am off to start on the borders...  yippee!

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday... 

Happy Quilting,

Kate



1 comment:

Vicki W said...

I wish I could get my husband to remove the paper from my quilts! I love your quilt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...