Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Oh I Love the Weekend !

Oh I love the weekends...  I quilt and quilt, and DH does the cooking and cleaning (since he is retired)...  So, let's see what's been on my plate today...

Two years and three months into the Great Hexagon adventure - this month I finally finished the fourth corner area... now there's just that big hold in the left side, and some white "space around the edges to make room for binding.  My target date for finish is August 17, my birthday - - I'll do something to celebrate for sure...


Today I started another linen piece with this lovely little table runner... I already had it pinned and marked, so today I started quilting the 'bones'...


 isn't this thread just gorgeous??? It's Magnifico by Superior Threads - not really as pink as this photo... more of a brick color... but gorgeous and with a lovely sheen...  this is the first time I have used this thread - love it!
Happy Saturday Night everyone!  

Kate

2 comments:

Becky said...

What are you planning to do with all your lovely pieces made from old linens? I love the hexagon adventure and all the updates.

Vicki W said...

Oh wow, the hexagon quilt is almost done! I am so in love with this quilt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...