Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

We Have a Stripey Winner

CONGRATULATIONS TO ELIZABETH!

(The Random Number Generator picked Elizabeth as the winner! Sorry I can't show the Random Number Generator box, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to copy that silly little thing... so - scout's honor).

Elizabeth wrote that she likes to use stripes as bindings.... I do too, Elizabeth!

I'll be emailing Elizabeth to get her snailmail address and

send her fat quarters - since she is a follower of this blog, she will get an even fatter envelope!

Enjoy, Elizabeth...

Soon I will distill all your comments and put them up on this blog - it was really fun reading all your suggestions - thanks for writing in !!

Happy Quilting,

Kate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...