Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Buy Me a Ronco Hex-o-Matic, Please!!

Can you believe I am still enjoying this???? I must admit that the big green diamonds are a bit tedious, but that outside border is really exciting... can't wait to see it develop!!!!

Of course, anyone under , what, 30 or 35 will have no idea what the title of this post means!!!! Oh, the good ol' days when a Ronco box under the Christmas tree was a fabulous thing to receive!

I'm also quilting hard on my sister's Christmas quilt, and working on the top of the Flying Geese quilt... photos to follow!!!!

Got to run - still more weekend!!!!

Happy Quilting


2 comments:

The Quilting Elf said...

OK - go ahead and get it, but don't get mixed up and put the scraps in a Veg-O-Matic instead - RFLOL!! I must say, it continues to look amazing ...

Unknown said...

I am always amazed at what is available out there! New things all the time. The price must be more than that Veg O matic though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...