Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Beginning Before Ending

Hmmm - "Beginning Before Ending" - sounds very Zen, doesn't it????


I wish I could say I finished all those other things I have been showing you, but I haven't....


But I started something new anyway!!!! OF COURSE... it's the quilter's way!!


I started it in a class... here's what it was at the end of Class #1:

And, after some "homework", here's what I'm taking back to class tomorrow night:



I'll keep showing it to you as I go along - will resist showing you how it is all supposed to turn out...


ooh I love starting something new... why isn't finishing equally fun?


Happy quilting, at the Beginning or the Ending,


Kate






1 comment:

Jan Maree said...

This looks fabulous! can't wait to see the end result!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...