Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Christmas Shopping Spree

Deck the Halls with pins and thread
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Drag the One to whom you're wed
Fa la la, la la la, la la la.

It's a SALE, a big SALE, just today.
Fa la la...........etc.

Grab the bolt and take it away...
Fa la la, lalalalalllalala

Three Christmases ago, DH began a tradition of giving me a Christmas quilty shopping spree...A spree is MUCH better than a gift certificate, cause is has no limit... (I try to be merciful).

This year we delayed the spree until the big Birthday Sale that happens once each year at Eddie's Quilting Bee in Sunnyvale, CA...  and that was TODAY - yippee








I scored BIG ...  don't you love those blues and greens!!!!  yummmm...

I'm off to sew - I have too much fabric... but I really enjoyed buying some more!!

Happy Weekend to All,

Kate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...