Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hexagon Madness, January 1 Photo

Happy New Year's Day to you all... 

My therapy most nights resides in these little trays - moving from right to left - squares, threads/cutters, circles, then finished hexies and hexie papers...I just bought another packet of 2,400 precut hexie papers, so I am good to go for a while...

 I focused really hard this month on getting one more side of the innter border completed -  and moving forward on theendless green diamonds... 
 I do love the inner border - it's fun, fun to do (but it does take forever!!!)  I'm hoping to complete the top by next New Year's Eve...  at least that is the goal I have set....
 And - to end on a 'lighter' note...  hexagons seem to be everywhere lately... even on the side of tanks!!


Happy Happy New Year,

Kate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...