Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

BEACH BREAK

Hi all - we're having a bit of a beach break.  You know, sun, sand, family...seafood...it's my mom's 90th birthday, so everyone showed up and is trying to get along...
We went on a paddlewheeler trip down the Cape Fear River...  here's mom and my DH at the rail.  There was dinner and a Murder Mystery... (you know, bad acting, but amusing)


The sunset was gorgeous... all blue, purple, and yellow..
 On Saturday, after flying all night on a RedEye from California, I convinced DH that we needed to stop HERE at a QUILT SHOW!!! in Wilmington.  We will retire in Wilmington, so this guild will one day be "MY GUILD"...  I met a few ladies, saw some of their very lovely work, and bought some Raffle Quilt tickets...
 I also spent some quality time with the Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen machine... I am definitely buying either that or the George machine from APQS.  Haven't decided yet...  but am just positive I NEED another machine!

Hope everyone is well -  Kate


1 comment:

Sara said...

Wilmington is nice I live about 2 hrs away from there in Raeford:)

Glad you enjoyed the quilt show:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...